Menorcan sandals help buying online
1. Select model: There are three ways to access the different models featured products directly from or through the profiles (female, male, child or baby) and the Offers. In the last two cases you can then filter the different products by different criteria such as Category, the color, size or price.
When you click on a model of Minorcan sandals, will be directed to a new page in all colors and sizes of the model available will appear.
2. Select color, size and quantity: Here you can choose the color, size and pair of sandals Menorcan you want. Once these parameters click 'add to cart'. At this time, you will be redirected / -AA cart to check the status of your purchase.
3. Access to shopping and buy: At any time you can access your shopping cart by clicking 'basket', an icon at the top right of the website. Here you can change the size and pairs of Minorcan sandals and you want to delete your selection.
4. Country and handling: Shipping costs vary according to the country you submitted your order. The price is automatically calculated to select the country and is visible throughout the process. Shipping costs are free from buying a certain number of pairs of Minorcan sandals.
5. Upon payment of the purchase: Choose one of the two payment to buy Menorcan sandals online:
VISA: Once accepted the payment order by credit card, MIBO automatically connect with the bank and this confirms that customer data are correct. Just then a summary of the purchase (price and payment, customer data, shipping and delivery) on the website of MIBO will appear. The data transmission card payment will be encoded in a completely secure server environment under SSL 256 bits, so MIBO will not have access to them.
PayPal is the most widely used to send and receive money online.
6. Confirm the order: Vents de Migjorn S.L. will send the order confirmation by e-mail in which a phone number is provided to answer any questions.
7. Delivery Cart: Receive their Menorcan sandals in a maximum period of three days in Spain and seven days in other European countries. It is deemed to have made a delivery from the moment in which the carrier report the customer has received the order by the control system of the carrier.